Town’s Portico9 de April, 2021
Our Lady of Grace Gate9 de April, 2021
Stone column, symbol of the Municipal power, presents the royal arms and the symbol of Queen Leonor. It is located above the fountain in Santa Maria’s Square, but it must have been in front of the Chamber House (formerly next to Santa Maria’s Church) until the renovation of the square in the period of King Manuel. Classified as a National Monument in 1910.