Family tomb chapel, located in front of Saint Peter’s Church. It was instituted in 1331 by Father Pêro Fernandes, vicar of Lourinhã and benefited from the Lisbon Cathedral. At the front, topped by a corbel, the ogival portico of three archivolts based on columns of vegetable capitals stand out and are topped by a Gothic inscription. Inside, covered by a ribbed vault, there are three tombs in pointed arches, one of which features a sculpted sword. Outside, two medieval tombs are still preserved, the one on the right armoured with five shields. The existence of the tombs of nobles and knights are associated with the innovation of Saint Martin, saint-knight. The similarities of architectural motives with the Monastery of Alcobaça without evidence is one of the most significant examples of Gothic architecture in Óbidos. In 1913, it was bought by the Viscount of Sacavém and is currently property of the Municipality of Óbidos.